MODULAR PRE-ENGINEERED DYNAMOMETER TEST CELLS AND COMPONENTS
1. CUSTOM DESIGN
Modular Soundmaster enclosures are custom designed for each application. However, they are manufactured on a standardized line, which specializes in producing several thousand similar rooms a year.
Soundmaster’s well-proven modular approach to custom design and standard manufacturing enables us to guarantee the acoustic and vibration control performance of enclosures, as well as practical operating and aesthetic considerations.
3. SINGLE SOURCE RESPONSIBILITY
In conventional construction, you have to separately design, manufacture, and inspect the installation of the following elements:
• Walls, ceilings, and floors to isolate the rooms against external noise.
• Vibration control to prevent structural noise transmission.
• Ventilation that is both adequate and quiet.
• Sound Control doors compatible with walls in acoustic performance.
• Sound Control windows providing required noise reduction and visibility.
• Electrical penetrations which do not constitute acoustical leaks.
• Inside sound absorption to assure the required reverberation time or times.
Note: The supervision time alone that might be required to assure correct execution of all of the above could be substantial.
4. MORE AVAILABLE SQUARE FOOTAGE
Saving Space: Soundmaster enclosures use 4 in. thick walls. For equal acoustical performance in conventional construction, wall thickness will equal or exceed 12 in. To obtain sound absorption equivalent to that of a modular panel, 3 in. of absorption must be added to the 12 in.
5. LESS FINISHED WEIGHT
Soundmaster modular enclosures provide equal or superior acoustical performances at substantially less weight.
6. EASILY MOVED
Demountability, Relocation, and Reassembly: Out of hundreds of enclosures and soundproof rooms furnished over a period of 40+ years, a large number have been relocated over short and considerable distances, saving the owners large amounts of money. Relocation and modification of rooms can be accomplished without loss of acoustic performance.
7. NO CONSTRUCTION DUST
Clean Installation: The assembly of modular enclosures is a clean operation. No need to cut sheetrock, no fiberglass to handle, and no concrete to pour.
8. ANY SIZE ANY SHAPE - NOT JUST SQUARE
Shape and size impose no limitation. Angled walls, odd shaped ceilings, and sloped windows can all be readily incorporated.
9. SHORTED INSTALLATION TIME
Shorter installation time and less construction mess than brick and mortar construction.
SOUNDMASTER’S extensive experience in planning, design, and construction is at your service.
2001 Kelley Court
Libertyville, IL 60048
Soundmaster © 2016. All Rights Reserved.