MODULAR PRE-ENGINEERED DYNAMOMETER TEST CELLS AND COMPONENTS
ENDURANCE AND RACE SIMULATION TEST CELLS
Cornett engine test cell.
Interior view of a race simulation test cell.
Side by side race simulation test cells.
Endurance Test Cell Penske
• Sizes vary with requirements.
Optional: Any size or height to fit your needs.
Optional: Can be double wall construction if necessary.
• Wall and Ceiling panel construction is NBL QuietMod H/P 42, STC 42 panels. The interior skin is perforated and the exterior skin is solid.
Optional Construction: The wall panels can be constructed of NBL QuietMod H/H 50, for an of STC 50.
Optional: The panels can include Panel Fill Protection, “poly-line with spacer” to prevent oil mist accumulation in the acoustic fill.
• Quantity one (1) STC 50, single-leaf or double-leaf cam-lift hinge access door between the shop and the Endurance/Race Simulation Test Cell.
Optional Sizes: We can provide double leaf doors upon request.
• Quantity one (1) 43” x 42” high double glazed window using ¼” lsg. glazing.
Optional: Other sizes and bullet resistant glazing are available.
• Roof load capability is 34psf. Roof is not designed for storage but can support men walking on it.
Optional Feature: Roof can be designed for storage.
• Spangled galvanized construction.
Optional: Primer or powder coat finish painting.
• Silenced ventilation system including Intake silencers and Exhaust silencers, plenums (if necessary) and Tubeaxial Fan(s) with motor.
Optional: Ventilation design varies with each application.
Optional feature: We can provide an acoustic chase so the plenum can be located outside of the host building.
• Electrical system by others.
Optional: Quoted upon request.
• Complete installation drawings, instructions and “Step-by-Step” sketches.
Optional: Installation service quoted upon request.
2001 Kelley Court
Libertyville, IL 60048
Soundmaster © 2016. All Rights Reserved.