MODULAR PRE-ENGINEERED DYNAMOMETER TEST CELLS AND COMPONENTS
MOTORCYCLE TEST CELLS
Ducati Seattle Motorcycle Dynamometer Test Cell
Motorcycle on a dynamometer.
Two side by side test cells.
Inside a motorcycle test cell with a dynamometer.
Interior of motorcycle test cell with a bike on the dyno.
Another view of side by side test cells.
Exterior of a motorcycle test cell.
Facing forward in a motorcycle dynamometer test cell.
Exterior of a motocycle dyno test cell.
Double leaf doors on the front of a motorcycle test cell.
Download Soundmaster Motorcycle Test Cell printable PDF file.
*The correct ventilation is critical to employee safety and performing accurate dynamometer test runs.
• Typical size is 12’-0” x 16’-0” x 8’-4” high.
Optional: Any size or height to fit your needs.
• Wall and Ceiling panel construction is NBL QuietMod H/P 42, STC 42 panels. The interior skin is perforated. The exterior skin is solid.
Optional Construction: The wall panels can be constructed of 16 gauge solid skins providing an STC of 50.
Optional Feature: The panels can include Panel Fill Protection, “poly-line with spacer” to prevent oil mist accumulation in the acoustic fill.
• Quantity one (1) 72” x 84” high STC 50, double-leaf cam-lift hinge access door between the shop and the Dynamometer Test Cell.
Optional Sizes: We can provide a 60” wide double leaf door.
• Quantity one (1) 91” x 42” high double glazed window using ¼” lsg. glazing.
Optional: Other sizes and bullet resistant glazing are available.
• Roof load capability is 34psf. Roof is not designed for storage but can support men walking on it.
Optional Feature: Roof can be designed for storage.
• Spangled galvanized construction.
Optional: Prime or powder coat finish painting.
• Silenced intake and exhaust plenums, with Tubeaxial Fan(s).
• Electrical system by others.
Optional: Quoted upon request.
• Complete installation drawings, instructions and “Step-by-Step” sketches.
Optional: Installation service quoted upon request.
2001 Kelley Court
Libertyville, IL 60048
Soundmaster © 2016. All Rights Reserved.